Can the Law of Attraction keep improve your wellness?
Well, yes. Fear, anxiety, and stress are ultimately at the root of many illnesses. According to WebMD, the following illnesses can be either reduced or eliminated by engaging in activities that reduce stress, fear, or anxiety.
- Heart disease
- Anxiety & Depression
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Early/advanced aging of systems or organs
The truth is we have way more control over ourselves than we imagine. Using any technique whether it be the Law of Attraction/manifesting, hypnosis, meditation & prayer, goal-setting, education, etc., can reduce our stress significantly and can make us less susceptible to disease. It might sound ridiculous, but manifesting good health is easier than you think. When you focus on good health, good habits, fun, enjoyment, good relationships, and anything that makes you feel good to produce positive chemicals in the body known as endorphins which can boost your immunity. We don’t talk about it enough, but our mental health has a dramatic impact on our physical health. Therefore, monitoring your thoughts and your state of mind can greatly assist your immune system in fighting illness.
What are some good techniques to change your focus around illness?
1. Use positive statements like “I am health” or “I am healthier than I’ve ever been” as soon as you wake up in the morning and repeat these positive thoughts throughout the day for at least five minutes. Think of it as a “mental vitamin”.
2. Meditate for 10 to 15 minutes per day. There are countless meditations on YouTube for free. One of my favorite practices is kaleidoscope meditation. This involves simply looking at a kaleidoscope for 10 to 15 minutes a day to direct your focus to basically nothing. Here is the free kaleidoscope video we use in our home.
3. Reduce the amount of news you consume. Watch 15 minutes of news during the day, then stop. Too much exposure to negativity creates anxiety.
4. Recognize that you know everything you need to know about the illness. You learned it in kindergarten. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, and keep away from people coughing and sneezing.
5. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep, get exercise, stay hydrated and eat healthy food.
6. Stay connected with people over the telephone or conference calls. Connection helps people feel a greater sense of themselves and reduces fear, anxiety, and stress.
7. People often forget that keeping your good health intact is everything. Getting the right vitamin and mineral supplementation like vitamins A, B, C, D3+K2, hydrating, and eating a very healthy Paleo-style diet is beneficial.
If keeping fit, getting enough sleep, and reducing stress can help you ward off illness in general. Why wouldn’t it work for illnesses causing fear, anxiety, and stress?
The mind-body connection is not just a theory anymore. Just remember, you probably already have all the information you need about the illness. Everything else is overkill. Don’t stress yourself. Take care of yourself.